sometimes you just have to set your ego aside and remember that the love you have for that other person is more important than winning a fight :)

- marshall & lily, how i met your mother e6s5

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

another e-story

i am home. so i am calm.

hari ni dah try baju pink. ingat nak buat teaser tapi cm x perlu :P

catering pun mommy dah confirm ^^. yay!! thank you mama!

yes. saya mmg berahsia sebelum bertunang ni. i only share the happiness with my closest girls. if you ask them, i think i might already bore them with the stories, but being such good sport. they are so excited for me. thanx sweethearts. i owe you girls a lot!

saya minta maaf kepada kawan2 yang saya x bgtau dan terasa hati. me not telling does not mean that you are not important in my life. rasa bersalah juga sebenarnya.. i hope you can forgive me my dearies. i love you guys nonetheless.

so yeah. this is another post on engagement. if u are wondering why i have 2 posts today ^^

No comments: