sometimes you just have to set your ego aside and remember that the love you have for that other person is more important than winning a fight :)

- marshall & lily, how i met your mother e6s5

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

papers and I :)

so my boss finally asked me to submit my journal paper. so yeah. i never thought it'd be sucha tedious job.

but it's finally done.

tolong doakan paper sy accepted ye. journal ni impact factor tinggi sikit. oh.. tinggi tak tinggi sgt la kan..tapi boleh laaaaa untuk beginner cam saye ni. hopefully accepted la.. tp mesti x sempat sebelum viva :(

and just now my boss called. asked me to look around on sciencefund. err.. *senyumjeeeeeelahnakcakapapelagiiiiiii*

super sedih tak dapat attend icbec 2011 in dubai :( paper accepted tapi........ x dpt budget utk travel =(( rindu la nak pergi conference =((

if you guys do not know me yet, yes, i am a NERD! i talk about all this nerdy stuffs so passionately.

and on a not so different note. i finished reading the latest percy jackson book! i mean..

yes :)
terpengaruh dari cik dokter.
finished reading the percy jackson series and now i'm waiting anxiously for the rest of the series :))

No comments: