sometimes you just have to set your ego aside and remember that the love you have for that other person is more important than winning a fight :)

- marshall & lily, how i met your mother e6s5

Thursday, November 10, 2011

60 years ago

you were born.

you grew up to be a great man. the greatest in my eye.

you were my inspiration. my role model. my everything.

you left too early. i was a day shy of nineteen.

you left. leaving a hole in my heart.

you made me who i am today.

you give me strength from within. to cope with whatever.

you are the reason i am right here right now.

you are always remembered. not just by us. by everyone who knows your greatness.

approaching my big day. i am left with an emptiness. for i will never know how it is. if only you're here. and you'd do the honour to give me a way.

but i always know for sure. that you will always shine on me no matter what.

ayah.. amanlah di sana. doa adik sentiasa mengiringi ayah. adik sangat rindukan ayah. Al-Fatihah

p/s-entry penuh perasaan diiringi linangan air mata.




No comments: