sometimes you just have to set your ego aside and remember that the love you have for that other person is more important than winning a fight :)

- marshall & lily, how i met your mother e6s5

Sunday, January 1, 2012

happy 2012 loves


i just love these :)


You should expect everything from each other
Marriage doesn't make sense!
Stop thinking about [your failures]!
Make it work!
-Clay Wheeler, Did You Hear About The Morgans


I want you to expect everything from me. you're not gonna get it, but i'm gonna try - Paul Morgan, Did You Hear About The Morgans


i just wanna be a bettter partner for mr doctor ♥


my new year is just another awesome day. and my brother landed a new job!


so my new year's resolution for 2012
pass viva voce. dapat masters!
dapat kerja!
kawen! *gatai*
lose weight. just a little ^_^
be a better daughter, sister, fiancee and future wife, friend (and enemy! haha)

No comments: