sometimes you just have to set your ego aside and remember that the love you have for that other person is more important than winning a fight :)

- marshall & lily, how i met your mother e6s5

Thursday, May 31, 2012

lucky number seven

for seven years

you were there when i lost my dear father

you were there when i was coping with my life

you were there when i was at the happiest moment

you were there when i was in an emotional turmoil

you were there when i was at my best

you were there when i was at the lowest point of my life

you were there when i fight to claim my stand. but never to fight my battle because you know i'd hate it

you were there when i was being difficult

you were there when i complained you're never there

you were there when i need you even though you're tired

you were there when i need to fight with you

you were there when i did wrong to tell me what's right

you were there

you were always there and you promise you will always be there. and i trust you

2558 days ago. you made that promise. i was skeptical it'd ever be true. but you stick to that promise

for that i thank you

i love you





106 days to go. and i'll be yours and you'll be mine