sometimes you just have to set your ego aside and remember that the love you have for that other person is more important than winning a fight :)

- marshall & lily, how i met your mother e6s5

Monday, December 31, 2012

hello 2013

2012 had been a good year

i passed my viva voce.


a few darlings got married!



    
    

i was busy with our own wedding preparation too!

we got our own nest. renting of course!


had an awesome last raya as mama's little baby. eh. i will always be kan?? hehe


    

we got married! after 7 long years.

   

    


Acik's M Eng convo

    

and MY M Sc convo!!


and USS. dengan family terchentas 


entri malas

gambar recycle

i love my 2012

i owe everything to my dearest mama. i can never be this strong without her. and my siblings because we are azharians. and my husband for believing in me when even i don't believe in myself. and my new family too.

No comments: