sometimes you just have to set your ego aside and remember that the love you have for that other person is more important than winning a fight :)

- marshall & lily, how i met your mother e6s5

Monday, February 18, 2013

closer to the dream

hello

officially a PhD candidate. yes.

bismillah

must not procrastinate anymo. loads to be done! 

thank you bebi for your endless support. and bare with me. i know you always will. lovessss. we're gonna rock this! insyaAllah

hey,, Dr Azliyana Azhari soon ;)

this is what we always wanted. this is what we always talked about since i was 16. this is what he told me on his deathbed. yes. up to the moment he was in stroke, he still reminded me of this. this is how she sacrificed, brought me up and nurture me and see me through my painful journey. 

so why oh why should i abandon this biggest dream of ours. i know it hurts not having him around to witness this. but i know too, that he's always shining down on me. he's always in my heart. how else could i be this strong to do this? 

i shall never give up. because they never did. and look at where i am now. no thanks can repay what they did for me. 

insyaAllah

the final voyage. 

bismillah

No comments: